This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 20.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 20 Answers :
- Slang for an informer
- What is a type of porous volcanic rock?
- I need to ___ my driver’s license, it expires soon
- Someone who hates women
- A quick blinking action taken with a single eye (plural)
- ___ my return, I won’t be long
- What is someone who illegally produces alcohol?
- Another word for a home
- People who partake in cigarettes or cigars
- The right of an owner to take possession of it again
- People live in these (plural)
- A British cavalry member is called what?
- High waves usually caused by an earthquake
- People in charge of a construction site (plural)
- An 18th century music genre of light compositions
And the phrase solution is : AVOID USING RED INK FOR WRITING NAMES OF YOUR FRIENDS IN SOUTH KOREA
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 21
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.