This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 16.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 16 Answers :
- ___ your time
- Covers outdoor objects and people
- Synonym of concrete (adjective)
- What other than oxygen and heat are needed for a fire?
- Not including other people
- Another term for a cowboy is a ___
- What instrument looks like a U-shaped harp?
- Something that is very expressive
- My goal served as the ___, making the score 2-1
- Small lizards similar to geckos
- What term do British use for studying hard? (3rd person)
- Someone who studies traditions
- This ___ room looks like it can be fun
- Opposite of greater
- She ___ reads to the point of not doing anything else
And the phrase solution is : AVOID FLOWERS WITH YELLOW COLORS, AS THEY REPRESENT A BREAK-UP OF A RELATIONSHIP OR DECEIT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 17
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.