This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 1.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 1 Answers :
- Jocular wordplay
- Thwart, frustrate, prevent from succeeding
- Reprimand, rebuke
- The royal wedding was conducted with great ___
- To playfully tease or be silly
- I sent the ___ of my novel to the publisher
- This dirty floor needs a good ___
- Whistling sound made by the wind in the trees
- The landing of a spacecraft onto the water
- Fuzzy, velvety type of leather
- King Richard’s army laid ___ to Limoges
- With good reason (adv.)
- Small strokes at the end of a letter
- Most documentaries ___ him as a villain
And the phrase solution is : ODOR JUDGES OR PAPER TOWEL SNIFFERS ARE HIRED BY PAPER TOWEL MANUFACTURERS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 2
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.