This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 93.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 93 Answers :
- Some kind of medication
- An opening in the wall, but not a door
- You can pay with it
- Close-___, open-___, narrow-___
- Do my feelings __ to you?
- Foxy, skilled in deception
- The prohibition will take __ in a week
- Loss of memory
- Shakespeare’s shorter work
- Drawing tools for kids
- Life form, body
- Figures of speech
- Movement for equal rights for all genders
And the phrase solution is : SOMETIMES IT’S NECESSARY TO GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 94
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.