This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 83.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 83 Answers :
- The opposite of tall
- Rage or wrath
- (3rd person) To understand or comprehend
- A way of saying something
- Smooth and shiny
- These are just some __ promises
- Computer programs
- To assess the value
- I hate __ TV shows, I’m too impatient
- Body organ associated with spite
- Something in the past, earlier
- Chewy candy
- To aggravate for a long time
- Kitchen mixer
- A movable barrier in a wall
And the phrase solution is : STEPHENSON 2-18 IS THE LARGEST KNOWN STAR FOR NOW
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 84
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.