This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 795.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 795 Answers :
- She was his first __
- Intake (synonym)
- Land along the edge of a body of water
- The image was created by __ several photographs
- In a manner that leaves no room for doubt
- Caption of a newspaper article
- What medal is awarded for second place?
- Picking up remains after reaping
- Narrow-minded about cherished opinions
- Pose a series of questions
- Body of laws enacted by a government
- Same (antonym)
- In an incorrect manner
- Fixed or corrected version of a work
- Any property detected by the olfactory system
And the phrase solution is : THERE IS NO FOREIGN LAND; IT IS THE TRAVELLER ONLY THAT IS FOREIGN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 796
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.