This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 791.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 791 Answers :
- Distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- Strum or pluck a musical instrument loudly
- Strip of paved surface where planes can take off and land
- Root out (synonym)
- Serving to open or begin
- In chess, sometimes a strong __ can change the game
- Prophetic of devastation or ultimate doom
- I am fully __ on my team to finish the project
- Excessive or insincere praise
- Lacking the necessary expertise or training
- Reference point against which other things can be evaluated
- Earlier in time
- Board created by combining several thin layers of timber
- University student who has not yet received a first degree
- Our team organized a __ for offshore clients
And the phrase solution is : I PREFER TONGUE-TIED KNOWLEDGE TO IGNORANT LOQUACITY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 792
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.