This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 782.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 782 Answers :
- Make less natural or innocent
- His uncle died, making him the __ of the fortune
- Relating to characteristics of people
- Securely fixed in place
- Destroy (antonym)
- Make lively
- Sweetened frozen dessert made from dairy products
- Not anticipated
- Body performing official examinations
- Despotic, tyrannical, authoritarian
- Get by special effort
- Pass slowly through small openings
- Unvarying in nature
- Problem solving that involves numbers or quantities
- The actors rehearsed tirelessly for their __
And the phrase solution is : THE TRUTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FACTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 783
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.