This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 768.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 768 Answers :
- Someone who emphasizes observable facts and not speculations
- Beyond dispute or debate
- Respectable (antonym)
- Any tangible or intangible possessions
- Fee paid for instruction (especially for higher education)
- She heard the __ tolling in the distance
- Kickoff, commencement, start
- Gesture signaling a concluded agreement
- Area on either side of a boundary of a country
- Person who lives (or is located) near another
- I will __ you my car
- Make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- Overwhelmed with positive emotions
- They buy antiques and __ them at a profit
- Outer (antonym)
And the phrase solution is : HOW DO BILLBOARDS TALK? SIGN LANGUAGE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 769
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.