This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 68.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 68 Answers :
- To imitate
- To get off a horse
- (syn.) Hell
- (syn.) Delirium, madness
- This project was the __ of my success
- Prudent with money
- Prevailing tone in music
- Front body region
- (3rd person) To reverse or tip over
- Soldiers at war spend a lot of time in the __
- Aperture or opening
- Something with no borders of space or time
- (syn.) Forceful, persevering
- Disorderly or diseased
- __ eyes are achieved with some eyeliner
- (past tense) To be informed
- (plural) Blood vessels
And the phrase solution is : THE FIRST MENTIONS OF OXFORD UNIVERSITY DATE BACK TO THE YEAR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 69
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.