This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 68.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 68 Answers :
- Cat’s hand
- (plural) Attempts or efforts
- To emphasize, accentuate
- A language and a snake
- If you can meet with __ and disaster
- (plural) Powers to do something
- Empty inside
- Car for celebrities
- (syn.) Meager, inadequate, scant
- St. Stephen or Martin Luther King Jr.
- Healing session
- She sells them by the seashore
- Female from a pride
- Wrinkled or crushed
- After this mistake, I was __ on the spot
- Totally exhausted
And the phrase solution is : PILGRIMS WITH BUCKLED HATS IS ANOTHER POPULAR MYTH
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 69
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.