This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 63.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 63 Answers :
- Painful or aching
- (syn.) Reply
- The lengthiest
- To bring something to one place
- Blade attached to a rifle
- Mrs. Hudson to Sherlock Holmes
- Kitchen item and a type of cake
- (plural) A thousand dollars
- Relating to money
- Contest or combat
- Flat, disinterested (about voice)
- (syn.) Set, kit, package
- Somebody who gives salary
- To knead muscles
- A type of hat tied under the chin
- Covered with little marks
- Pounded (about eggs)
And the phrase solution is : ROGUE PLANETS DO NOT BELONG TO ANY PLANETARY SYSTEM
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 64
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.