This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 629.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 629 Answers :
- He worked as a __ in a five-star restaurant
- Someone who engages in physical combat
- Art of representing a view of natural scenery
- Legally binding agreement
- He used a __ to climb up the mountain
- Complete disorder and confusion
- He filed a __ for his new invention
- Indifferent or uninterested
- Capable of being reached or achieved
- Estimate something based on known facts
- Formal procession of people walking
- She enjoys reading __ more than poetry
- Roofed platform adjoining a house
- Military commander
- Impervious (synonym)
And the phrase solution is : LESS THAN 5 PERCENT OF THE WORLD’S OCEANS HAVE BEEN EXPLORED
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 630
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.