This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 623.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 623 Answers :
- The lake provides a source of __ for the town
- Organized event or celebration
- Have a faulty or mistaken recollection of something
- Shine with a soft, flickering light
- The __ of their clan was an eagle
- Shoes or boots
- Path of a celestial body as it moves around another
- Type of flooring mat used in Japanese culture
- Sound made by something moving quickly through the air
- Heat gauge (synonym)
- Swelling of the joints
- The company’s __ is easy to navigate
- Strip of cloth worn around the waist or over one shoulder
- Respect (antonym)
- In a different manner
And the phrase solution is : IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES, IT WAS THE WORST OF TIMES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 624
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.