This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 621.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 621 Answers :
- Cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- Having little desire for success or achievement
- Can you __ away the spots on the windows?
- Put in the mind of someone
- Deserving or inciting pity
- Holy person recognized as exceptionally virtuous
- He is a __ person who avoids solitude
- Twinkling light from distant celestial bodies at night
- Approve and express assent
- Marked by independence and creativity in thought or action
- Monarchs and their families who hold supreme power
- Handicapped (synonym)
- Not being provided with adequate nourishment
- Shore of a sea or ocean regarded as a resort
- Could you bring me a __ of water?
And the phrase solution is : THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR DREAMS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 622
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.