This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 612.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 612 Answers :
- Null, zero, nothing
- The main ingredient in alcoholic beverages
- __ curiosity
- Satisfaction (synonym)
- Diamond-__ belt
- The sum of part of a group of numbers
- What do you call a cookie in Britain?
- Any hunting dog breed
- Study and application of extremely small things
- A misleading falsehood
- Jealousy towards someone else’s success or possessions
- Malevolent desire for revenge
And the phrase solution is : LOVE IS A CANVAS FURNISHED BY NATURE AND EMBROIDERED BY IMAGINATION
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 613
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.