This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 610.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 610 Answers :
- I’m feeling on __ after that stupid mistake
- Dove (antonym)
- Severe, like winters in the north
- A Christmas drink
- Resisting change or refusing to participate in something
- Spending the night at a friend’s house
- Predict or presage
- What do we call a male chicken?
- __ of paper
- A bitter quarrel between two parties
- To prevent or delay something before it happens
And the phrase solution is : LOVE TAKES UP WHERE KNOWLEDGE LEAVES OFF
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 611
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.