This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 599.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 599 Answers :
- Nobody would believe a __ like him
- A musical composition for two performers
- To hurry forward
- He __ every grain of information, so he’ll find the answer
- To mollycoddle
- The milk of __ kindness
- Bad __; (syn.) animosity
- Continuation of the coat collar
- An exclamation expressing joy over the success achieved
- Remarkable ability
- (syn.) Crops
- Leaden balls used to load firearms
- A musician playing a four-string guitar
- (syn.) Coast
And the phrase solution is : TIME GOES FASTER AT THE TOP OF THE BUILDING THAN AT THE BOTTOM
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 600
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.