This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 592.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 592 Answers :
- Old English word meaning to know something
- Male religious figure who lives apart from society
- What is the most popular percussion instrument?
- Antonym of suck
- Don’t let his death be in ___
- Short form for a type of primate
- Synonym of avoid
- Call in some ___, we need more troops
- Police often do this on the streets
- What do you want to do to an opponent in an auction?
- Suzy sells sea ___ by the sea shore
- Covers the rim of a car’s wheel
- What do you call the complete lack of sound?
- Small baked sweet with frosting
- The baby was born ___ after a 30-week pregnancy
And the phrase solution is : AN ICE CUBE TAKES UP ABOUT 9% MORE VOLUME THAN THE WATER USED TO MAKE IT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 593
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.