This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 589.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 589 Answers :
- There is one for a door and one for a table
- How do you address a knight?
- A ___ in sheep’s clothing
- You need this to enter a country
- Synonym of party
- You do this when playing Charades
- This shop ___ all kinds of items
- A type of store where everything is cheap or discounted
- What were Muslim rulers often called? (singular)
- A type of sausage, popular as lunch meat
- Similar to rotate
- Type of flower, shares its name with a color (plural)
- A musician performing alone
- Beauty is in the eye of the ___
- Synonym of impoverished
And the phrase solution is : SOUND TRAVELS ABOUT FOUR TIMES FASTER IN WATER THAN IN THE AIR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 590
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.