This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 589.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 589 Answers :
- You can stay the night here, for a price
- Day, week, month, ___
- What is a secret journal that many people keep?
- Some cities are named after this, such as Louis and Paul
- There is a three-___ fire in the skyscraper
- Your aunt’s or uncle’s child
- How the mummies from Egypt were made
- Follow the ___
- This legume from East Asia is the basis for many foods
- Synonym of mundane
- What is a rainy season in a dry area called?
- These people don’t believe in a higher power (plural)
- The ___ is the first instrument that many children learn
- People who buy things (plural)
- A third party tries to solve disputes using this
And the phrase solution is : THERE ARE 206 BONES IN THE ADULT HUMAN BODY AND 300 IN A CHILD’S BODY
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 590
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.