This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 586.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 586 Answers :
- Sky, heaven, celestial sphere (literary)
- Crafty, skillful, cunning
- He wore a long ___ mustache
- The new high-speed train was a ___ of engineering
- I slept ___ and feel well-rested
- Brain-like edible seeds
- Tropical cyclone
- Supply water
- Sinister, menacing (esp. of a look)
- Imaginary creature with a horn
- Orange powdered spice
- As a PhD student, she pursues a career in ___
- Commiseration with someone’s misfortune
- Bailiff’s jurisdiction
- Wires must be ___ to avoid short-circuiting
And the phrase solution is : HARRY POTTER WAS DEEMED TO BE A “BOOK FOR BOYS” BEFORE ITS PUBLICATION AND BOYS PREFERRED TO BUY BOOKS WRITTEN BY MALE AUTHORS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 587
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.