This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 582.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 582 Answers :
- Where you can find locations
- Opposite of defiled
- Don’t be so ___, it’s none of your business
- You use this to send things to someone
- Synonym of ethical
- Susceptibility to deviations or errors
- What British call a truck
- What do you put over your mattress?
- A type of swallow (bird)
- Synonym of hesitate
- What is a bullfighter called in Spanish?
- Removal of mineral elements from a substance
- What retired people receive
- To put it in a ___, I like this film
- Remorseless, impertinent
And the phrase solution is : THE HEART PUMPS NEARLY 1.5 MILLION BARRELS OF BLOOD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 583
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.