This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 582.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 582 Answers :
- Many people drive this
- Hard work is the ___ to success
- Something that we must do
- Which bird makes a “quack” sound?
- I’m ___ on this problem
- A person with a large frame is called what?
- Someone who owes money to someone else
- A cylinder-shaped thread holder, used in sewing
- What is a decoration for clothing that attaches with a pin?
- Every time you hit the golf ball, it is considered a ___
- What guacamole is made of?
- Where do you put things you don’t need at the moment?
- A female in charge of a group
- He quoted his words ___, reciting the speech perfectly
- Something you have against another who has done you wrong
And the phrase solution is : DINOSAURS MIGHT HAVE ROAMED RIGHT THROUGH YOUR BACKYARD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 583
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.