This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 58.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 58 Answers :
- I have not seen you for ___
- (syn.) Enterprise, undertakings
- (3rd person) To construct
- None of his plans have come to __
- To provide for, feed
- (syn.) To intrude, interrupt
- You are not allowed to go out after the __
- Skin irritation after being outside uncovered
- (plural) Road ___
- Water strainer
- He offended her, and now she holds a __
- To be at risk or to be responsible
- Curly lock of hair
- Light teasing talk
And the phrase solution is : A WRONG DECISION AT FIRST, BUT A BLESSING IN DISGUISE IN THE END
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 59
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.