This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 576.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 576 Answers :
- A tiny pinch
- It gives us money
- A synonym for “serene”
- A profiterole is basically a cream __
- “Mountain lions” in one word
- Cowboys use it to catch wild horses and cattle
- Eve ate it
- A synonym for “audition”
- Chips do it
- To give money in advance
- To provide someone with work
- Chosen as a candidate
- When addressing the royalty, call them __
- A synonym for “good-looking”
- A polite word for offending someone
And the phrase solution is : CHEROPHOBIA IS THE IRRATIONAL FEAR OF FUN OR JOYFUL MOMENTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 577
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.