This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 573.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 573 Answers :
- Our boss is always as busy as a __
- The sound made by a crow or rook
- An evergreen tree with flattish needle-like leaves
- The organ of woman’s body that houses the baby before birth
- To think over
- To make someone do something
- To hit using fists
- A decoration made of a bunch of ropes knotted at one end
- We need your __ code to send the parcel
- To crash into one another
- Violent military conflict
- The process of сombining people or things in divisions
- A solid material known for its fluorescent properties
- A military operation aimed to distract the enemy
- A traveler in the vehicle other than the driver
And the phrase solution is : THE SUN’S WAVELENGTHS REACT TO THE DIFFERENT SUBSTANCES IN THE ATMOSPHERE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 574
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.