This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 567.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 567 Answers :
- The lower part of the skull
- Metallic jars
- The opposite of the village
- France and Belgium used this currency
- When cats have paws tucked beneath them, they resemble __
- Rudely and without thinking twice
- Your sibling’s daughter is your __
- In a passionate manner
- The goddess of spring and flowering plants
- A fixed portion of food
- As if painted
- To become a pro at doing something
- If it’s below the knee, the skirt is considered modest
- Pendant light
- This word is written on the entrance rug
And the phrase solution is : JENNIFER LAWRENCE, AN AMERICAN ACTRESS, HAS A TATTOO THAT SAYS “H2O” ON HER HAND
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 568
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.