This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 553.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 553 Answers :
- A finger but on a foot
- A small group of atoms that must be charged
- Don’t stand alone, __ the group!
- A prescribed eating pattern
- We live there
- Usually, people wear belts there
- Use __ water to thicken the spaghetti sauce
- Most people like listening to it
- A trainee soldier
- The ability to attract people
- A synonym for “contemporary”
- A person who makes bouquets professionally
- A consequence
- A sudden urge
- Please __ the translation thoroughly
And the phrase solution is : JAPANESE ANIMATION ACCOUNTS FOR 60% OF THE WORLD’S ANIMATED ENTERTAINMENT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 554
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.