This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 545.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 545 Answers :
- I am allergic to chicken, I’d rather have ___
- Billie Eilish is an __ for modern teenagers
- I heard it through the grape___
- In 1950s Marilyn Monroe was at the height of her ___
- These sweets are made of condensed milk and are hard to chew
- Back (antonym)
- What do you call a face that expresses no emotions?
- He went up the ___ and reached the fifth floor
- Both skin and fabric can be described like this
- Electricity travels through it
- She wanted to have twins, but she got even more — __!
- What do you call the phenomenon when the Sun becomes black?
- Up to 8 weeks an embryo is at the ___ state
- The ability to write and read
- This plant was used to fight off the evil by Russians
And the phrase solution is : THE MODERN VIOLIN CONTAINS OVER SEVENTY SEPARATE PIECES OF WOOD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 546
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.