This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 543.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 543 Answers :
- Jane, Jack and Jill are a ___
- The Ides of ___
- To gather, obtain
- What does a conductor use to direct the orchestra?
- Russian country house
- Enclosed platform for public performances
- Lymphoid organ in the throat
- Every ___ of the family came to the wedding
- Hide, cloak, veil
- To speak in an impassioned manner
- Flatter (verb)
- European team sport with 7 players on each side
- Ancient Roman public building
- Name of a star in the Book of Revelation; or a type of shrub
- Plant of the daisy family used in teas
- Mutual dealings (plural)
And the phrase solution is : THE GRASS AT WIMBLEDON USED TO BE TWO INCHES LONG
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 544
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.