This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 541.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 541 Answers :
- Scratch an ___
- Pirates sailed under the black ___
- ___ diving
- Small group of people that exists for some specific purpose
- Juicy fruit with yellow flesh and a stone inside
- Elegance and beauty of movement
- Striped horse
- What is a group of lines in a poem called?
- Toy gun that fires a small cork projectile
- Willingly obedient
- Someone was ___ for help
- Opposite of tawdry, unbecoming
- Uncertain, hesitant, irresolute
- The argument is begging the ___
- Young, unfledged bird
- Extreme poverty, destitution
And the phrase solution is : PRINCESS ANNE, DAUGHTER OF QUEEN ELIZABETH II
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 542
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.