This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 538.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 538 Answers :
- He used to be an FBI ___
- A section of a room
- An alcoholic drink
- It felt like ___ on that lovely island
- A type of decoration for a skirt
- To make something spread in different directions
- A synonym for “hermit”
- This word can be used to describe a thin waist
- One of the parties in a lawsuit
- ___ the salad with olive oil
- Her sandwiches got ___ at the bottom of her bag
- Bad guys
- Similar to “convince”
- The opposite of “disbelief”
- He ___ from the company after twenty years
- A comic character wearing colorful clothes
- What do we call the tool used to move hay?
And the phrase solution is : LOCATED ALONG THE RING OF FIRE, PRONE TO VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS AND EARTHQUAKES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 539
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.