This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 533.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 533 Answers :
- Lawn ___
- He bought a ___ sweatshirt to have his head covered
- Every superhero has an ___ story
- Quickly, punctually
- In a foreign country
- Infuriate, exasperate, enrage
- Supernatural entities, evil spirits
- Opposite of bury
- To suppose
- What do we call a device for cooling the engine?
- Fragments created by an explosion
- These mammals are distinguished by their tusks and whiskers
- Confinement, imprisonment, custody
And the phrase solution is : HENRI MATISSE’S PAINTING LE BATEAU WAS HUNG UPSIDE DOWN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 534
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.