This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 533.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 533 Answers :
- North American polemoniaceous flower, grows in clusters
- She is a ___ eater
- Burn, char
- Functional, practical, handy
- Odd, eccentric, bizarre
- He ___ the mug when he dropped it
- The stream has dwindled to a ___
- Fiddle with something
- Uncooperative, intransigent
- Knife with a long tapered blade
- ___ deepen with age
- Overwhelm, overload, swamp
- Angle-less shape (adj.)
- As a ___, I care what the government does with my money
- Opposite of defendant (law)
- Type of out in baseball
And the phrase solution is : WHILE CHERRY PITS ARE UNLIKELY TO CAUSE INTOXICATION IF SWALLOWED WHOLE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 534
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.