This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 528.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 528 Answers :
- Pass me __ bread please, I don’t like wheat one
- To hold the __; (syn.) to replace
- The former currency of Italy
- Sweet dreams. I hope you don’t __
- Saving for a __ day
- To feel __-headed
- (syn.) To involve
- Science of aging
- Unit in the ancient Roman army
- Listen to one’s better __
- Go hell for __
- Concealing the truth, covering up
- Antonym of faithful
- Small sea creature
- Phonetic conversion of one writing system to another
- Hurry up! I hear __ echoing in the corridor
And the phrase solution is : HE WHO SINGS FRIGHTENS AWAY HIS ILLS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 529
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.