This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 526.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 526 Answers :
- For the third time in a __
- __ something up; (syn.) to repair something
- Ready money
- __ rush
- An agent working undercover
- Mountain face
- Place of residence of women and children of a sultan
- Break the __ ceiling
- Soft woolen fabric with delicate pile
- Rattle instrument
- Antonym of thinness
- (syn.) Entry word
- Tilting at __(plural)
- (syn.) Casus
- Lime and tequila cocktail
- What is the difference between a __ and a fencer?
And the phrase solution is : THE LONGEST NATIONAL ANTHEM IN THE WORLD COMES FROM GREECE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 527
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.