This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 524.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 524 Answers :
- A distinct period in history
- Philosophers in ancient times wore this
- I am at your ___
- A seasoned cucumber with a sour taste
- What small mammal has big ears and hops?
- Clothes made of soft wool fabric
- A type of grape with a sweet taste
- What turns photos and documents into digital files?
- An eye doctor
- Any body of water used for travel
- Tune in to the ___ of the charity marathon
- Similar to potency or strength
- The ___ of his facial expressions gave him away
- How gospel singers try to sing
- Opposite of acceptance
And the phrase solution is : ANY FOOL CAN PAINT A PICTURE, BUT IT TAKES A WISE MAN TO BE ABLE TO SELL IT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 525
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.