This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 517.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 517 Answers :
- Some nuns wear it on their heads
- The speaker was trying to impress the ___
- A kind of shellfish
- Ideas aimed at getting the support of ordinary people
- A radio program about recent events
- A synonym for “bewilderment”
- Brightness and certainty
- The monotony of his voice was ___
- A unit of energy in physics
- Unfair actions or situations
- Acting on stage had a ___ effect on her
- An interest in some activity which doesn’t last long
- Smoking has a bad ___ on your health
- A type of heel for women’s shoes
- A shirt and trousers in one piece
- Is height a ____ for hiring a firefighter?
- Sad and miserable
And the phrase solution is : ETHIOPIA HAS A DIFFERENT CALENDAR, WHICH IS SIMILAR TO THE JULIAN CALENDAR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 518
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.