This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 511.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 511 Answers :
- Perspiring, clammy
- Don’t bring a ___ to a gunfight
- To separate from others
- Plant which smell is attractive to felines
- Box for keeping its contents below the ambient temperature
- Wheat, quinoa and rice are ___
- To own
- Which hormone helps the body use and store glucose?
- Distressed, restless, irritated
- The patella, a protective leg bone
- Opposite of an instant
- The ___ of an elephant is 50-70 years
- Contestant reaching the last stage of a competition
- Road or track raising above water or marshland
- She is an A student and speaks three languages ___
- Opposite of written in prose (adj.)
- Single-mindedly zealous (adj.)
And the phrase solution is : TREAT A WORK OF ART LIKE A PRINCE: LET IT SPEAK TO YOU FIRST
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 512
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.