This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 509.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 509 Answers :
- Every ___ has a nucleus and at least one electron
- Keep your ___ up, everything will be fine
- Let’s ___ up the proceeds
- The ___ are looking for the suspect
- Type of coffee; sheepskin leather
- Skin ornament
- Opposite of cure
- Pointless, purposeless, futile
- Person that maintains electric transmission infrastructure
- Ethnic groups of unusually short height
- Audio device often used in customer service
- Place of one’s permanent residence is called ___
- This piece of information is used for sorting mail
- Spotty dog
- To make an uncontrolled sideways movement with a car
And the phrase solution is : VINCENT VAN GOGH OFFICIALLY SOLD ONLY ONE PAINTING IN HIS LIFETIME
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 510
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.