This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 502.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 502 Answers :
- Hockey is played on the ice __
- Cats, dogs and turtles (plural)
- Monetary unit of India
- Happen again (synonym)
- You can do it with money and hearts
- Appropriate (opposite)
- A bookish word for “useless” and “worthless”
- To add insult to __, I broke my leg
- He’s a fast __ for his age
- The __ evolving world makes me anxious
- __ of hair or water
- They hire __ of fortune (plural)
- Someone who tries to influence lawmakers
- She had the __ to question my decision
- I __ my name on the watch (past simple)
And the phrase solution is : JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT TAKE AN INTEREST IN POLITICS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 503
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.