This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 492.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 492 Answers :
- One’s overall range of knowledge
- What do you hold on an axe or knife?
- Opposite of overbearing
- Without ___ or reason
- What do birds build? (plural)
- A humanoid who lives in the water, not a female
- In cricket, a bowler tries to hit the ___ with the ball
- The middle of a list of numbers, not the average
- What are people who we greatly admire? (plural)
- It was popular to drink beer from this
- Many healthy cereals feature ___ as an ingredient
- Something that causes an event to happen
- What can you call the people in your city?
- A popular substitute for butter
- My legs flew over my head as I performed a ___
And the phrase solution is : MEDIOCRITY KNOWS NOTHING HIGHER THAN ITSELF
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 493
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.