This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 48.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 48 Answers :
- Inhabitants or dwellers
- (syn.) To provoke, insult
- Act of tempting strongly
- Everybody agreed, it was a __ decision
- The ability to move objects with one’s mind
- State of being married
- Lump of some food
- Far from normal
- Someone with an uncontrollable urge to steal
- High repute
- Fraudulent scheme
- To walk like a duck
- (plural) Autumn carving materials
- Lackluster, apathetic, indifferent
- (3rd person) To expand, broaden
- A pool rod
And the phrase solution is : KETCHUP WAS A MEDICINE KNOWN AS “TOMATO PILLS”
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 49
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.