This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 477.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 477 Answers :
- Shoes can be made of this
- Let’s go on a shopping ___ this weekend
- The kids were happily sliding down a water ___
- You do it with your fists when you are angry
- To pronounce words indistinctly
- A person with a profound knowledge of a particular subject
- Kind and pleasant
- To make a mistake in writing
- (pl.) A popular hairstyle for a young girl
- A window on a ship
- Oil is a non-renewable energy ___
- A synonym for “refuse”
- Helping others without expecting a reward
- Similar to “down-to-earth”
- The opposite of “disloyal”
- What do we call a third of a human pregnancy?
- This dish definitely needs some ___
And the phrase solution is : NOT COUNTING THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES, THE ATACAMA DESERT IS THE DRIEST
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 478
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.