This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 471.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 471 Answers :
- You can grow plants and veggies here
- A synonym for a puppet
- Who is in charge of a cathedral?
- A light boat for one person
- A well-known canine from Australia
- Street __ always have problems with the police
- He ate a whole croissant, not a single __ was left
- The opposite of quick tempo
- Another polite way of saying “please”
- A carefully planned action or strategy
- This tropical bird loves fruits and has a stunning bill
- These flowering plants can live up to 100 years
- The opposite of audible and noisy
- This relates to both golf and a river
- A waterproof fabric
- You can make a syrup from this light violet flowering plant
And the phrase solution is : THERE IS A GUITAR WITH FOUR NECKS, FORTY-TWO STRINGS, AND TWO SOUND HOLES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 472
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.