This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 466.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 466 Answers :
- What is an Asian plant similar to a potato?
- Make sure you ___ up the purchases
- Similar to reward
- This is what people give to each other, free of charge
- Plant lovers may study this in school
- I will __ you in the semifinals
- What kind of medal is awarded for third place?
- The path a train takes
- Made of plaster and paper, used for walls
- Put the laptop on ___ when you’re not using it
- What were the earliest types of planes?
- Don’t be a ___, I can’t stand your tantrums
- A person who strives for something
- Honeysuckle is what type of plant?
- A Polish dance
And the phrase solution is : CAPOEIRA WAS CREATED BY ENSLAVED AFRICANS IN BRAZIL
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 467
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.