This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 463.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 463 Answers :
- A small stream of water
- Women use it for tinting lips and cheeks
- Cesium is an ___, and so is lithium
- It’s an academic rank, but in one word
- To move away from a point or position
- A plural form of material from Ancient Egypt
- It’s when a river goes into the sea
- Cancel changes in one word
- Not deserving in one word
- What do you call a recently married couple?
- It’s a rank in church but also in the military
- A scripted piece for a play or a movie
- Cups, bowls, and plates made from clay
- The act of declining in numbers
- People used it for transmitting messages
- A person that warmly recalls days of old
And the phrase solution is : OAK TREES ONLY START PRODUCING ACORNS WHEN THEY ARE AT LEAST 50 YEARS OLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 464
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.