This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 46.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 46 Answers :
- (syn.) Standard, typical
- To gain or to acquire money
- Midterm ___
- Pensive, feeling blue
- Portion of a whole
- St. Peter or Alexander
- To come from all directions, to envelop
- Thick scarf
- He was so stressed, he finally had a __
- Muscle spasm
- Sensible or objective
- Oak nut
- To keep and refuse to surrender
- (syn.) Roundabout, contingent
- Rattling noise, esp. in the kitchen
- To be successful in opposition
- Progress in the current profession
And the phrase solution is : PAX ROMANA, OR ROMAN PEACE, LASTED FOR MORE THAN TWO CENTURIES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 47
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.