This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 455.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 455 Answers :
- Cornelia was Caesar’s first ___
- Spell, stretch, unbroken period of time
- That was her final ___
- Again, but in a different way
- The band sang the chorus in ___
- Small children ___ their clothes quickly
- Engagement in fighting, combat, conflict
- Land, territory, ground
- Object or creature worshiped for its supposed magical power
- Pieces of jewelry usually worn as a pair
- The film came out with much ___ but bombed at the box office
- The use of profane language
- Not native
And the phrase solution is : THE ARTIST IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE GIFT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 456
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.