This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 447.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 447 Answers :
- Something we style our hair with
- An angry wife is usually depicted with a __ in her hand
- Sweet fizzy drink
- Greenery which is sometimes mistaken with spinach
- Cyclists’ “favorite” weather
- It can be either a Turkish officer or a butterfly
- Cruel (syn.)
- A honey factory
- A tripod
- My head seems __ when I need to make a serious decision
- Your talkative neighbor
- 125 megabytes
- When you are joking about the meanings of words
- Dorian Gray’s soul was in his __
- A scary word for every employee
And the phrase solution is : ELVIS PRESLEY IS STILL THE BEST-SELLING SOLO ARTIST IN THE WORLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 448
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.