This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 445.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 445 Answers :
- The mouth of an animal
- __ Lake ballet
- Indian practice that focuses on mind-body connection
- A playing card of the most valuable suit
- A small glass vessel used to store oil or vinegar
- King’s headdress
- Risk, hazard, or menace
- Fine looking
- A spot for the pilot on the plane
- To give encouragement or assistance
- Manual craft
- Outburst of extreme fear and panic
- A tool for measuring the amount of oil in a car engine
- Pests extermination device
- The right to use other company’s brand to sell goods
And the phrase solution is : EACH GRAMMY AWARD TROPHY TAKES FIFTEEN HOURS TO MAKE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 446
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.