This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 440.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 440 Answers :
- An inlet, usually shaped like a half circle or horseshoe
- Not spicy
- Listen to my ___ of what happened the other day
- Applesauce and mashed potatoes are examples of what?
- This was a ___ victory, we lost too many soldiers
- Synonym of allow
- A cattail plant is also known as what?
- To draw or paint through a cutout
- Substance that is deadly to living creatures (plural)
- The batter should be stirred until it is ___
- Something that can be heard
- Where are dairy products processed?
- The other employees at your job (plural)
- Jill is such a ___, she stresses over every little thing
- What do police form when they want to stop traffic?
And the phrase solution is : THE MOST POPULAR BALLET IN THE WORLD IS TCHAIKOVSKY’S THE NUTCRACKER
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 441
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.