This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 436.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 436 Answers :
- If you ___ red and white, you will get a pink color
- To tease someone in a friendly way
- Salt scattered in this shape will protect you from spirits
- Not occupied in one word
- This type of person never complains about the pain
- To carve a text on the stone
- To go through a procedure, usually an unpleasant one
- Part-time, after-hours worker
- To make someone extremely tired
- When a person drops hints about something, you call them ___
- An adjective for an action that is being done regularly
- Sanctification of bread and wine
- Pepper will never ___ in water
- It has teeth and can roar, but it’s not an animal
- Not diluted with any substances
- A plant that looks healthy and lush
- Rich people have it
And the phrase solution is : TULIPS WERE SO EXPENSIVE IN HOLLAND THAT THEIR BULBS COST MORE THAN GOLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 437
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.